Edit course info
To manage courses, navigate to Admin → Course Admin. Under Course Admin, pick the type of course you want to manage. If you want to edit online courses, click Online Course Admin
The Online Course Admin page presents a tabular listing of all existing online courses. The list shows each course’s number, title, category, status, and whether or not it is viewable. The list may be sorted by clicking the relevant column header. The list may also be filtered by the SPG classification.
Courses may be searched by Course Number, Course Title, or Category by using the search bar at the top of the page.
To review and edit a course’s information, click on the course’s name. The Course Info page will then be displayed.
The navigation pane on the left-hand side displays additional sections: Course Details, Course Variants, Course Owner, and Curriculum List. You may click on any section you want to edit.
To publish a course, go to the Course Variants page. Make sure that at least one course variant has the "toggle visibility" button turned ON to blue.
Once the course has at least one viewable variant, you can turn on the "Active" toggle at the top of the page. You may also turn on the "viewable" toggle for the course to be displayed in the public course catalog.
Add course to curriculum
To add course to curriculums:
1. Go to Admin > Course Admin
2. Under Course Admin, pick the type of course you want to manage. If you want to edit online courses, click "Online Course Admin"
3. Select a course from the existing list of courses
4. Go to Curriculum List on the left navigation pane
5. In the Curriculum page, click "Add curriculum" button on the top right corner. Repeat this step to add course to more than one curriculum
NOTE: Once the course is added to one or more curriculum, this course's "Active" and "Viewable" toggle can no longer be turned off.